“Make it simple and accessible …”
Philippe has been helping us for several years on the strategy and the organization of the company upstream of a real multichannel communication project …
Its quality lies in its ability to make clear and read what seems complicated at first, what few people know how to do, restore something simple and not complicated on complicated.
Its two strong points: – an easy comprehension of the problems of a leader and a capacity of analysis of a global project as much in the human functioning as in that of the company. – a quality of restitution as intellectual as in its design …
The development of multichannel imposes for the company many constraints:
– Coherence of messages and commercial policy from one channel to another
– Historization and centralization of contacts on different channels
– Management of commercial pressure and complementarities of the canals
– Choice of channels according to consumer preferences
– Training front office actors
While multichannel marketing and the development of its stakes has been strongly impacted by the development of the Internet, understood in the broad sense, multichannel is not reduced to the consideration of digital channels. The historic channels (points of sale, traditional telephone, agencies, mail …) are still to be taken into account.
Source B. Bathelot